Saturday 9 April 2011

Double Easel Card


Good Morning, not sure what today is going to be like, its a bit dull this morning after it being such a beautiful day yesterday.

Today's card is a double easel card which I really enjoyed doing. Later I am hoping to try a triple easel card and if its any good I will post.

I used Crumb Cake and Marina Mist card stock on this card. I love that combination together. The stamp set is called Bundle of Love and its stamped with Marina Mist ink. The punches used are Fancy Flower, Scalloped Trim Corner Punch and the Large and Scalloped Oval punch I finished off the card with the Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon now available in the new mini catalogue. All can be bought through Stampin Up!

I took a couple of close up photos of the panels so that you can see them a little better. I coloured the pram in with Stampin Up's! water colour pencils and used the blender pens just to smooth the lines out a little.




The final picture is a view looking down on the card where you can see that I used two of Stampin Up's large Jewels to keep the panels in place.



Hope you enjoyed looking at today's creation. Might be back later if I get the triple easel card to work.

Lorraine

5 comments:

Tab said...

Beautiful card, hun! Love the sweet image and the card style!
Hugs Tab xxx

Louise said...

Hi Lorraine love the layout of your card and my fav colour too, fab card.
Louise xx

Simple homemade living said...

Love the double easel card thank you so much for sharing x

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! Great design.

Anonymous said...

I like it very much!